Download our Bild & Co Selective Market Analysis Report today!

Q2 - 2022 Targeted Market Survey Responses Report

In July of 2022, Bild&Co conducted 53 market surveys across three major regions (see list on right). Review the below Table of Contents to navigate the data for specific topics.
  • Response Rates
 
  • Time Until Contact was Made
 
  • How Contact was Made
 
  • Inquiry Call Lengths
 
  • Emails and Collateral Information
Table of Contents
    Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
    Scroll to Top

    When Was Contact Made?

    How many days it took a shopper to complete an inquiry call:

    Count of locations for each time period.

    Between all three regions, it took 2.9 days on average, for a shopper to complete an inquiry call with a salesperson. 

    The above chart reflects the number of days it took a shopper to complete an inquiry call with a salesperson at a community. Below is the average amount of days per region:
    • It took Indianapolis an average of 1.24 days for a shopper to reach a salesperson. 47% of inquiry calls happened same day. 18% were next day, and 35% of calls happened 2 days after the shopper’s initial call.
    • It took Cleveland an average of 2.44 days for a shopper to reach a salesperson. 56% of inquiry calls happened same day, 5% were next day, and 39% of calls happened 2 days after the shopper’s initial call.
    • It took Columbus an average of 4.33 days for a shopper to reach a salesperson. 22% of inquiry calls happened same day, 28% were next day, and 50% of calls happened 2 days after the shopper’s initial call.

    How Many Calls Did the Shopper Make?

    On average, between all 3 regions, the shopper had to complete 3.4 calls before they spoke with the salesperson.

    Below is the average amount of calls made for each region:

    0
    Indianapolis
    0
    Cleveland
    0
    Columbus

    Results of Inquiry Attempts

    Shopper inquiry attempts and outcomes in all regions:

      • 41.5% of shoppers had to leave a voicemail and call again (either one or multiple times) to speak with a salesperson.
      • Only 22.6% of shoppers reached the salesperson on initial contact.
      • 34% of shoppers had a salesperson call them back and make contact after having to leave a message.
        • 39% of these call backs were same day.
      • Out of the 40 shoppers that left a voicemail, 53% received a follow up withing 2-3 days or more. While the other 47% received same day or next day follow up.

    Shopper attempts and outcomes:

    Count of locations for each inquiry

    How Long Were The Inquiry Calls?

    The average length of each inquiry call lasted about 18 minutes and 20 seconds. Below is the regional breakdown.

      • Indianapolis: 20 minutes and 37 seconds.
      • Cleveland: 17 minutes and 53 seconds.
      • Columbus: 17 minutes and 32 seconds.

    Length of Calls

    Were Emails and Collateral Sent?

    91% of communities sent 1 or more emails with information and 94% of those locations that sent emails, included collateral as well.

    ***Click Row and Column Titles to sort by lowest/highest percent or alphabetize the categories.

    Types of Collateral Sent

    Type of Collateral % of Communities That Sent This Type of Collateral
    Floor Plans 56%
    Brochure 28%
    Pricing/Rates 77%
    Amenities/Services/Care Info 66%
    Menu 9%
    Activities Calendar 17%
    Application 4%
    Care Assessment Tool 6%
    Other: Such as; Welcome Letter, Care Product Delivery, Pharmacy Services, Life Enrichment Program, Photo Tour Flyer, News Article, Campus Map, 3rd Party Services, Waiver Info 23%
    None 9%
    Type of Collateral % of Communities That Sent This Type of Collateral

    Use real-time intel to pivot your sales strategy. 

    Understand your buyer experience and sales trends with a complementary sample of mystery shops on any three communities of your choice.